Subject: TC F2F Info

Hi,
There is information below on the BEA headquarters location where we're having our next f2f on June 22-24, including a couple possible hotels.
I will also start a straw poll ballot on attendance plans for the meeting - please respond to the ballot with information on whether you will be attending and whether you have any dietary constraints.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 05/20/2004 09:03 AM -----
"Yaron Y. Goland" <ygoland@bea.com>

05/19/2004 08:14 PM
Please respond to
ygoland

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
TC F2F Info

Address:

235 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
+1.415.402.7200 phone (voice)
+1.415.402.7250 fax
+1.800.WebLogic toll free (US only)

When you enter the building there are different banks of elevators. You
want the bank of elevators on your left as you come in from the street.
The elevators are on your right if you are coming up from the
outrageously expensive parking garage under the building. You want to
take the elevator to the 15th floor. This is where BEA's reception is.
Just tell the receptionist that you are there for the BPEL F2F and they
will call me and I will bring you in through the security door.

I'm still looking into setting up Internet connectivity.

As for hotels. I always stay at the Galleria Park Hotel which is at 191
Sutter Street, SF, CA, 94104. Their website is
<http://www.galleriapark.com/>. They are not fancy. But they have the
three main qualities I look for in a hotel - quiet, clean & cheap. The
hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the office if you hit all the
street lights wrong, I usually make it in 5 minutes.

Another choice that is a few minutes farther away by foot but perhaps a
bit nicer is the Omni San Francisco Hotel at 500 California Street
<http://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/default.asp?h_id=62>. I haven't stayed
there in a few years but I remember it as being alright. There is a BEA
rate there you can ask for of $195.00.

The $195 rate is apparently more normal for SF. I usually pay around
$120 for the Galleria but that tells you more about how cheap the
Galleria is then how expensive the Omni is.

For what it's worth I avoid getting a car in SF. Taxis are everywhere
and parking in SF is really expensive. There is a Hertz office within
walking distance of the hotel so when I need a car, for example to drive
down to San Jose, I will walk over and pick it up.