Subject: More apologies - May 26 TC call cancelled

I've just heard from John that he won't be able to chair the call tomorrow either due to an important family situation that has arisen, so we'll need to cancel this call.

Our next TC call will be June 9.  This will be the last call prior to the face to face meeting we have scheduled in San Francisco from June 22-24.    Please see the calendar entry for those days to get details on the location.   The f2f meetings will run from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm on June 22 and 23.  On June 24, we're planning to adjourn by 2 pm.    We will review the proposed agenda for the f2f on the next TC call.   Please let us know any topics you'd like to have on the agenda and don't forget to indicate your plans to attend and any food constraints in the outstanding ballot.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123