Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Next Meeting of the "Informal" Abstract BPEL Clarification Working Group

Title: Guys:
Attached please find the minutes from our May 17 meeting and the objectives for our May 28 meeting. I am currently working on the minutes from our May 21 meeting. Let's strve to summarize what we have learned so far and understand the use case provided by John Evdemon. I am attaching this use case here in case you are not able locate it on our web site. Please also come up with the must haves of abstract BPEL.

Our next teleconference will be on Friday 5/28/2004 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM EDT.

The contact number remains 1-877-302-3764 and the pass code is 4233998. I am looking forward to our next meeting. Please try to come prepared.  I apologize in advance if I did not include some of you on the direct mailing list. If you would kindly send me email to this effect, I will happily correct the omission in the future.

Action Items:

     Phil:   Contact Steve Campell and ask if he could present his ideas about abstract BPEL at our

                F2f  in San Francisco.

     Phil:   Get out the minutes of this meeting.

     All:     Review the abstract BPEL Use Case provide by John and be prepared to discuss.

      John:  Share copy of BPEL xml associated with your abstract use case.

      John:  Get copy of Tony Andrews Abstract BPEL presentation to group.

Left over from Last Meeting:

    All: Try to write what you personally consider an Abstract BPEL Use Case.

            Here if you don’t write one, get behind someone who has/will so that

            Your views are expressed.

    All:  Come up with a list of “Must Haves” relative to Abstract BPEL. This

            Action is especially important for those of you who don’t write a Use Case

     All: Understand an be prepared to discuss the points being brought out by Issues

     82, 99, 109 and 107.

Phil Rossomando

Research Director, Technology & Architecture

Unisys Corporation

Unisys Way, B-330

Blue Bell, PA 19424 USA

Philip.rossomando@unisys.com