Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 115: Proposal to vote

I think our process calls for this resolution to be approved and then the spec editing team to work up the revised appendix which would then be approved by the TC in the next update.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"Monica J. Martin" <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>

06/08/2004 03:19 PM

Satish Thatte <satisht@microsoft.com>
cc
wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [wsbpel] Issue 115: Proposal to vote

> Thatte: As a part of the recommended resolution of issues issue 30 :
> Support for coordination protocol
> <http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html#Issue30#Issue30>,
> issue 53 : Include Business Transaction Management (BTM) constructs
> <http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html#Issue53#Issue53>,54-59,
> the F2F meeting recommended removing the current Appendix C which
> appears to take a hard dependency on the WS-Coordination and
> WS-Transaction specifications. During the discussion at the F2F I
> pointed out that it would be desirable to preserve the content in so
> far as it provides a succinct model for the semantics of inter scope
> coordination in BPEL without the dependency on external
> specifications.  The sentiment expressed was that this sounded like a
> good idea but would be best discussed as a separate issue.  I
> accordingly added issue 115.
> I propose that we vote on it at the nearest opportunity.
>
> * Proposed Motion: * The resolution of issue 53 requires appendix C to
> be deleted.  This motion is to add back a reworked appendix C to
> preserve the relevant content without external dependencies.

mm1: Satish, could you please provide a revised Appendix C so this
resolution can be reviewed by the team? Thank you.