Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 98 - Too include spec name/acronym as well as What version number are we working towards

Title: Message
As was pointed out on the conf call just now, this issue could be considered as the place to discuss what the specification is called/what the acronym is - WS-BPEL, BPEL, BPEL4WS.

I suggest we change the name and summary of the issue to include this.

Since I'm issue submitter and issue editor, I'll do this soon unless someone complains or submits an issue on the name alone.

Peter

 -----Original Message-----
From: Furniss, Peter
Sent: 20 February 2004 10:42
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel] Issue - 98 - What version number are we working towards

This issue has been added to the wsbpel issue list. The issues list is posted as a Technical Committee document to the OASIS WSBPEL TC pages on a regular basis. The current edition, as a TC document, is the most recent document with the title in the "Issues" folder of the WSBPEL TC document list - the next posting will include this issue. The list editor's working copy, which will normally include an issue when it is announced, is available at this constant URL.

Issue - 98 - What version number are we working towards