Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 126 - Event Handlers with local partnerLinks& Correlation Sets

In the example the partnerLink monitor is uninitialized. Monitor A then
sends a message to the BPEL process. Monitor A's message is caught by
the BPEL process's event handler. As a consequence the Monitor
partnerLink partnerRole value (being used for the first time in the BPEL
process) is initialized to point at Monitor A.

This then leads to time 2 where monitor B, a separate web service, also
sends a message to the BPEL process. This message will match on
portType, operation and probably even correlation set but it can't be
caught by the event handler because the event handler receives messages
using the partnerLink monitor and that is already initialized to point
to monitor A so, by definition, it cannot be used to receive a message
from monitor B.

In BPEL today there is no way to write an event handler which can accept
messages from multiple different partners so that simple scenarios like
receiving asynchronous updates from multiple sources are almost
impossible to implement.

	Yaron