Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Groups - ASAP_BrainStorm.ppt uploaded

Hi Keith,

After I read your presentation, I have been trying to figure out what
kind of expectations you have regarding the relationship between ASAP
and BPEL.

One of your slides says "Use BPEL to implement ASAP". Could you please
clarify what that means?
In particular, do you think that BPEL, as defined today, can do that? If
so, it would be interesting to see an example. If not, are you asking
the BPEL TC to extend the language to accommodate ASAP support?

Thank you,
Ugo

hp/7326/ASAP_BrainStorm.ppt

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/document.php?documen
t_id=7326

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/leave_workgr
oup.php.