Subject: Error: Error handling process?

Dear WSBPEL TC members:

I think we might want to have some rule or at least convention to
report and track clear errors, not issues, in the specification.
For example, how about prepending the subject line with "Error:"?
Or should we have a dedicated subgroup to receive, publish, and track
error findings?

(We can submit an error as an issue, but I guess that can increase
the number of issues greatly. Personally, I think it is OK, though.)

Anyway, here is the error I found:
The last sentence in 14.8. Event Handlers
  "... In addition, the outputVariable attribute is not optional
   for invoke when the operation concerned is a request/response
   operation."
should be removed because this is irrelevant to event handlers.
(Seems like a cut-and-paste remainder.)

Yuzo Fujishima
NEC Corporation