Subject: BP compliance analysis for WSDL examples in WS-BPEL spec

Title: Message
Hi all,

I took an action item in our San Francisco F2F to go through the WSDL examples in the current spec and determine if they are conformant to the WS-I Basic Profile.  I spot 7 violations against BP. Attached is a list of all the violations and my proposals for addressing these violations. Proposed changes are marked bold.

Though I have tried my best to identify errors in the examples and to propose changes that shall not break other places of the spec, there may still be errors the escaped my eyes, and it is possible that the proposed changes may negatively impact other sections. Your careful review is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Kevin

BP Conformance analysis of WSDL examples in WS-BPEL spec.doc