Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Re: Macros? (was RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 143 - StaticSwitchActivity)

The utility of if, until, for-each and static switch is more than proven
by their near universal support across just about every procedural
language in existence. So by any reasonable standard they pass the 'must
be there' test with flying colors.

They are especially critical to BPEL since our main value add is that we
are portable. If we don't provide these structures as first class
members of BPEL then BPEL editors will have to simulate them. This will
render portability meaningless as something that looks like a 'for-each'
in one BPEL editor will be an unintelligible and unmaintainable mass of
whiles and assigns in another editor.

So both on utility and portability these are must haves.

		Yaron