Subject: RE: [wsbpel] weeklong f2f plan in september

I must admit to liking f2f meetings in general, but as a veteran of many
2-week meetings (I avoided the famous OSI TP final edit, which had three
sessions of 3, 1 and 2 weeks), I agree 2.5 - 3 days is enough. (The
two-week meetings were when few people had email, or only had internal
email).

And please can it be Tuesday - Thursday, so it doesn't damage the
weekends, even travelling from Europe to the west coast.

Peter