Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 151 - Allow a new process instance to be created by "pick onAlarm until"

Thank you, Yaron, but you should know that I am currently on vacation
and I won't be back before 8/10. I won't have much time to spend on this
before then.

If you guys want to go ahead and vote on this on a coming meeting it
would be fine with me. I personally don't feel particularly strongly
about this issue, even though I championed it on behalf of the BPEL
development group at my company who originally raised the issue. (I have
not received any additional feedback from that group recently, so I
suspect they might not feel too strongly about it either - hey guys, if
this is not the case make your voice heard ;-).

Ugo

ave_workgroup.php.