Subject: RE: [wsbpel] "Using BPEL4WS in a UDDI registry" OASIS UDDI Spec TC Technical Note - Review Requested

External partners wouldn't publish their own process - they would consume a process "template" consisting of abstract BPEL that was published (perhaps in a UDDI repository) by the 800lb gorilla (e.g. a Wal-Mart).

d.php/8442/uddi-spec-tc-tn-bpel-20040725.pdf

>              MSWord:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uddi-spec/downloa
d.php/8441/uddi-spec-tc-tn-bpel-20040725.doc