Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 123 - Matching <reply> with <receive>

I think it's important that BPEL be consistent. If we are going to ban
initialized correlation sets on replies that are not necessary for
correlating the reply with the receive then I believe we must outright
ban the use of initialized correlation sets on invokes since they are
not needed for any functionality within BPEL itself.

Personally I think we should just get rid of part B but if we are going
to keep it then we need to be consistent.

		Yaron