Subject: RE: [wsbpel] "Using BPEL4WS in a Registry" .......

Well, different TCs have different time tables and time constraints. I
don't know about WSRP, but I know for sure that this group has pretty
limited time availability at this point in time.

I would oppose any Reg/Rep-related activity that went beyond the type of
effort currently implied by the UDDI Note review. (Individuals can, of
course, use their time whatever way they want, as long as it does not
impact this TC's schedule).

Ugo

b-ebxml-tn-draft-05.pdf

Farrukh