Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 89 - Rough draft for proposal to vote

+1.
One note though:
we may want to say:  "If an expression or a query in a BPEL process ... "
Assuming  we continue to have two distinct concepts in the BPEL.

Yaron Y. Goland wrote:
Yet another rough draft.
    Thoughts?
        Thanks,
            Yaron

Add the following language to the end of section 14.1: If an expression in a BPEL process is written in a language that the execution engine does not support then the execution engine MUST NOT run the BPEL process.