Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Fw: UDDI / BPEL / WSDM / WSRP - interop - FW: Gartner demo opportunity

Hello,

I can offer to participate, too. This would be to have a modelling tool whic hcreates BPEL and an engine which executes BPEL. I guess in order to fit into the program of the days, it would be good to show a distributed process with multiple BPEL engines and tools?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bernd Eckenfels
Chief Architect
--
SEEBURGER AG - Edisonstr.1 , D-75015 Bretten, Germany
Fax: +49 (0)7252 96-2400 - Phone: +49 (0)7252 96-1256
mailto:b.eckenfels@seeburger.de - http://www.seeburger.de

-----Original Message-----
From: phogan@sinotechnologies.com [mailto:phogan@sinotechnologies.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 9:57 PM
To: Diane Jordan; ws bpel tc
Cc: dee.schur@oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Fw: UDDI / BPEL / WSDM / WSRP - interop - FW:
Gartner demo opportunity

Diane,

David Webber and I have already informed Dee that we are willing to demo the interoperability between the NIST ebXML Registry and the Linux Open Source Development Lab Pilot ebXML Registry. This work is already being done for the ebXML IIC TC. We don't have a UDDI component, so if anyone in the TC would like to help add one it would be most appreciated.

Linux Open Source Development Lab ebXML Pilot:
http://www.osdl.org/lab_activities/lab_projects/proposed_projects/display_single.html?uid=1249

Thanks in advance,