Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 152 - Proposal to Vote

wsdl:endpoint was never designed to be an EPR. That WS-MD has chosen to
allow wsdl:endpoint to be used as an EPR is unfortunate but I can see no
compelling reason why we should complicate the BPEL spec to make up for
WS-MD's unfortunate design decision.

Therefore I continue to propose that we remove the reference-scheme
attribute and respectfully suggest to the WS-MD crowd that they wrap
wsdl:endpoint in a container element.

	Thanks,

		Yaron