Subject: information on the upcoming f2f and more

There've been a few questions lately - and I wanted to make sure everyone
is aware that information about our meetings can be obtained from the
calendar web page.

For the upcoming face to face meeting, there is information available on
the location, hotels, etc from the calendar page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/event.php?event_id=5742&day=1095760800
We'll be discussing a proposed agenda on our next call and then that will
be added to the calendar entry as will dial in info when that is
finalized.  If reference materials are provided (either beforehand or
during the meeting) we will also link them to the event page.

In general, attendance and minute information (and any reference material)
can also be found on the calendar.   From the main calendar page,  select
an event either from the sidebar list or by clicking on a date and then
selecting the event.  Once there, you should see details for the meeting
(or a link "more details" which will bring you to the details).   The
details for the event include the attendance, a link to the minutes and
any reference material.  When the entry is updated, an email is
automatically sent to the TC.  For example, I just updated the entry for
our last TC meeting with both the attendance and the meeting which are now
visible here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/event.php?event_id=5566&day=1094032800

Hope this helps - let us know if you have questions.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709