Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 110 - Rough draft for proposal to vote

In/out are ambiguous because WSDL 1.1 uses them for both
request/response and solicit/response. By using request/response we
clarify exactly what we mean. I would also suggest that in common
conversation programmers do not say 'in/out' they say request/response.
I think aligning with common usage will make the spec clearer.

	Thanks,

		Yaron