Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 81 - Rough draft of proposal for vote

Actually I read the thread throughly and I explicitly remember the
paragraph you refer to. Unfortunately I still do not understand what
point you are trying to make.

Race conditions exist all over the place and I see no difference between
the race condition in my first and second example even though you have
argued (if I understand your argument correctly) that the first should
be illegal while the second is fine.

I still do not understand your logic.

		Yaron