Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Agenda for Sept 21-23 face to face meeting

Dear TC members,

A last minute change of meeting location:
The OASIS BPEL meeting has been moved to the Oracle Conference Center,
Room 203 due to the CVC (Customer Visiting Center) first floor being
flooded over the weekend.

The Oracle Conference Center also locates in Oracle HQ. You can find out
its location from the map PDF file.

Thank you for you attention.