Subject: [wsbpel] Issue - 129 - Proposal for Vote

As discussed during the call on 9/15:

Proposal: Replace the portType element of the partnerLinkType role
definition with a portType attribute as the role is one-to-one with
portType.  New abbreviated partnerLinkType syntax would be:

<plnk:partnerLinkType name="ncname">
   <plnk:role name="ncname" portType="qname"/>+
</plnk:partnerLinkType>

-----Original Message-----
From: Yuzo Fujishima [mailto:fujishima@bc.jp.nec.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 12:42 AM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

Hearing no comments so far,  I would like to propose
to vote on the submitter's proposal quoted below.

You might think of this a minor aesthetic thing,
but I think it is a bit more than that because
it is about consistency.

Yuzo Fujishima
NEC Corporation

ws-bpel issues list editor wrote:

> This issue has been added to the wsbpel issue list. The issues list is
posted as
> a Technical Committee document to the OASIS WSBPEL TC pages
> <http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel> on a regular basis.
The
<http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html>.

----

> To comment on this issue, please follow-up to this announcement on the
> wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org list (replying to this message should
automatically
> send your message to that list), or ensure the subject line as you send it

> *starts* "Issue - 129 - [anything]" or is a reply to such a message. If
you want
> to formally propose a resolution, please start the subject line "Issue -
129 -
> Proposed resolution", without any Re: or similar.
>
> To add a new issue, see the issues procedures document (but the address
for new
> issue submission is the sender of this announcement).

the
> OASIS TC), go to

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/leave_workgroup.
php.