Subject: [no subject]

Agenda:
As we've done in the past, we will break every 2 hours to take a checkpoint on the agenda, update roll on the phone, switch minute taker and hold votes as required.

Proposed agenda:
- Start up admin:  roll call, approve agenda, appoint minute takers, approve last meeting minutes
- review and approve latest draft of spec
- issue discussion:
Issues with proposals to vote: 6, 9, 52, 81, 103, 15, 87, 89, 110, 134, 137, 123, 129,  115, 2, 91, 97, 99, 107, 126  (note, this is ordered so that the issues that have been open for a while with the votes deferred will be done later).  The last 5 issues will be done on Wed.

issues with draft proposals:  135, 139  (I think these are the only ones left that haven't been "promoted" to proposals to vote - let me know if I missed any).

Third: review all remaining issues by category (alphabetical order).

- Schedule
On Thursday we will reserve some time to discuss the schedule and whether we want to establish new checkpoints for managing the work.  A suggestion has been made that we should require future proposals to vote to include all require spec language changes.  We may also want to discuss the suggestion that at some point we will want to start closing issues that have aged to a certain point without any activity and when we might project putting something like that in effect.

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Wednesday, 22 September 2004, 09:00am to 05:30pm Pacific Time

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/event.php?event_id=5742

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
23 Jul 2004     Oracle World Headquarters H...   Reference Document
23 Jul 2004     campus_phone_etc.pdf             Reference Document
23 Jul 2004     campus_map_12792.PDF             Reference Document