Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [wsbpel] abstract process strawman]

i was hoping that i misunderstood the intent.  i bothered to be so
detailed so someone could point out the error in my misunderstanding.

as far as a list of features, no i don't have one.  they are just
omitting what they please and providing what they find to be usefully
portable.  but a concrete example of that that i do know is that they
are leaving out specifics of the WSDLs.  "you receive an order here, and
you send a confirmation response."  that's all that you need to know at
that point.  not what a line item looks like.  not even what an order
looks like.