Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 166 - Let's try it again

??

Dieter Roller
IBM Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
IBM Academy of Technology Emeritus
Phone :                 +49-7031-164476
Fax :                    +49-7031-164890
e-mail                   rol@de.ibm.com

             Assaf Arkin
             <arkin@intalio.co
                                       Dieter Roller/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
             10/05/2004 08:50                                           cc
             AM                        ygoland@bea.com, wsbpeltc
                                       <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 166 - Let's