Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 82 - Proposal for Vote

Hi Monica,

The proposal in (1) makes abstract BPEL's syntax a strict superset of
executable BPEL. This is not what is in the specification.

The issue 82 is to clarify what abstract bpel is (mainly wordsmithing as
the issue states) and to have a better definition not to change what it
is or how it is.  The other issues are being used to do that such as 107
etc .. Changing structure goes under rearchitecting.

thanks,
Rania