Subject: Dec face to face meeting

We've received an invitation to have the Dec. 14-16 face to face meeting at the IBM research facility in Hawthorne NY.  This facility is about 25 miles north of Manhatten.  Information is available on this web page:  http://www.watson.ibm.com/general_info_haw.html  This meets the preferences indicated in the straw polls on preferred dates and location,  so I think we should take it as our plan and and start making arrangements accordingly.   Please let us know immediately if there are any objections - if so we will discuss on the next call.

Many thanks to Paco who arranged for this, and to the others on the TC who offered alternatives.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709