Subject: Agenda for Dec 14-16 face to face meeting

Our face to face meeting will be held Tues to Thurs, Dec 14-16, starting at 9am each day and ending at 5:30 on Tues and Wed and at 3pm on Thurs. Location is
IBM Reasearch Hawthorne 1 Building, 19 Skyline Dr., Hawthorne NY 10532.   When you turn into the IBM driveway the building is on the right.  There are two entrances - the visitors entrance is the one that is not facing the main road.  Here is a web site with more information:
http://www.watson.ibm.com/general_info_haw.html
There is some more info on hotels on the TC web site calendar entry.
Call in information will be provided on the TC web site calendar entry.
As we've done in the past, we will break every 2 hours to take a checkpoint on the agenda, update roll on the phone, switch minute taker and hold votes as required.

Proposed agenda:
- Start up admin:  roll call, approve agenda, appoint minute takers, approve last meeting minutes (Dec. 8 and Nov. 24)
- review and approve latest draft of spec
- issue discussion:
 Review of potential new issues received 7 or more days prior to the call:
none to date

Issues with new proposals this week:
->issue 93

Issues deferred from previous meeting:
-> issues 125, 169, 171 (Note if there are objections to adopting these proposals, we will defer the vote until the next call when Yuzo will be available to join the discussion).

Long running issues
-> issue 103
-> issue 2
-> issue 82
-> issues  107, 91, 97 99:
-> issue 126:  deferred pending 107
-> issue 9: deferred pending inclusion of 84 in spec

Requested discussions
-> Engine managed epr's and correlation:  issues 96 and 139

Note the timing of the above topics will be arranged according to availability of interested parties.  The order of discussion may vary.  We will discuss and agree on next topics at the checkpoint times every 2 hrs.

Review all remaining open issues by category (alphabetical order) as time allows.

Schedule
On Thursday we will reserve some time to discuss the schedule and possible new  checkpoints we may want to establish.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709