Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Editing team issue - EventHandler und Concurrency?

This is issue 139. In fact, the proposed language is probably 80% of the
resolution to issue 139.

The proposed text would need to be a little more clear about how the
partnerLink is copied though. For example, if a partnerLink has a value
for partnerRole when the event handler is created does the copy of the
partnerLink in an event handler instance inherit that partnerRole value?

	Yaron