Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 190 - BPEL Internal Faults (New Proposed IssueAnnouncement

Danny van der Rijn wrote:

> Dieter's suggestion is to terminate the process immediately.  I don't
> see this as the best possible way.  I can imagine saying that such
> behavior is unspecified, but I'm not comfortable with that.  Which
> leaves me preferring exactly what's there now.  We may have to agree
> to disagree on this, though, since I doubt my argument is anything new
> to you.

I don't have a problem with Dieter's proposal to make it a normative
behavior for the process engine to decide to terminate the process in
those states, as long as it doesn't preclude other (non-normative)
behaviors from affecting this decision.

Assaf

begin:vcard
fn:Assaf Arkin
n:Arkin;Assaf
org:Intalio
adr;dom:;;1000 Bridge Parkway Ste 210;Redwood City;CA;94065
email;internet:arkin@intalio.com
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:(650) 596-1800
x-mozilla-html:TRUE