Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 86 - Proposal For Vote

I still don't think the WSDL 2.0 reference is necessary but I also don't
want to spend a lot of time arguing about it. But I do object to the
inclusion of the "MAY" in the last sentence. There should be nothing
normative about this warning. After all, the contrary statement, "and
MUST be referenced by future WS-BPEL versions" is just as unenforceable
as "MAY".

	Thanks,

		Yaron