Subject: Issue 190 - Adding a switch

In many processes, especially shorter lived ones, users don't want to
require administrative intervention if a process runs into a system
fault. They would much rather just put in a fault handler that can
detect that a system fault has occurred, clean up any resources the
process is using and shut the instance down.

190, as I understand it, would make the previous impossible in a
portable way. If we pass 190 then as soon as a system fault occurs the
process must terminate. At that point no further standard behavior is
possible.

At a minimum we should keep the current portable behavior for the many
scenarios where it is useful.

Potentially we could introduce a switch which could specify that if a
system fault is thrown then the process should be terminated. The
purpose of the switch is to let the programmer know that they don't ever
need to worry about handling system faults in their code because their
code will never see the system fault.

But I must admit that the utility of the switch is suspect as it depends
for its utility on exactly what the admin will do after termination,
something that is completely undefined in BPEL.

But in any case, we shouldn't remove the current portable behavior.