Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 160 - Request to open a sub-issue 160.1 (spin-off):Whether we need to define a standard fault body for "bpws:invalidVariables"fault

Hi, Peter and Tony,

I would like to request to spin off a small part of Issue 160 as a sub-issue 160.1.

Issue 160.1: Whether we need to define a standard fault body for  "bpws:invalidVariables" fault

The main bulk of proposal for Issue 160 stands on its own without concerning whether we need to define a standard fault body for "bpws:invalidVariables" fault and how it looks like. However, the fault body issue has dependencies on other issues (e.g. Issue 182). To make sure we would not forget about coming back to address this fault body question, we suggest to spin off a new sub-issue 160.1 to track that down.

http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_issues_list.html#Issue182