Subject: News about wsbpel-dev (moderation, clean up, bookmarks, request for f/oss developers)

Title: News about wsbpel-dev (moderation, clean up, bookmarks, request for f/oss developers)

  Dear Members of the wsbpel-dev Mailing List,

I invested some time to clean up the List. Deleted all old spam messages from the Archive. The List is now  restricted to posting for members only. Hopefully this is enough to stop the spam, otherwise I will have to move to a moderated List.

For your information I have added Bookmark Sections to the Yahoo-Groups Links. You can find there Links to open and commercial BPEL Implementations, as well as general Info Pages. Note that those Sections  are only stubs and I count on you, to fill the missing links.

I want to use the List of existing open source implementations there also  for another job: collecting feedback from  the F/OSS community, which I can  feed back to the OASIS Technical Commitee, to make sure your  needs are heared.

So,  make sure to contact me with your wishes, suggestions and needs.

This is it, for today. I want to wish everybody a nice weekend, and look forward to meet some of the BPEL TC Members next week face to face in Germany.

BPEL Bookmarks: