Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Process question

My understanding/recollection of the decision of the TC is that any issue that doesn't have a proposal put forward by April 1 will be considered for closure by the TC (with the revisit flag set) and will remain open only if the TC votes to keep it open (can't recall whether the vote is simple majority or 2/3 majority but will check before next meeting).

Hopefully we will avoid doing anything too silly.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Danny van der Rijn <dannyv@tibco.com>

03/22/2005 02:13 PM

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
wsbpeltc <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
[wsbpel] Process question

I'm going through the list of issues as April 1 approaches.

I notice that I still have 120 open, which is dependent on Issue 96.  By
our rules, do I need to have a proposal out for 120 by April 1?  What
the proposal actually is is heavily dependent on 96, but I can put out a
placeholder proposal if the process requires it.

Danny