Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue 11 - Proposal For Vote

Well, let's look, for example, at the latest version of this section
14.3 paragraph (from the resolution to issue 103):

"The from-spec and to-spec MUST yield a node-set that contains exactly
one node. If the from-spec or to-spec selects zero nodes or more than
one node during execution, then the standard fault bpws:selectionFailure
MUST be thrown by a compliant implementation".

I don't see any generic infoset terminology in that paragraph either.

Ugo