Subject: Issue 190 - opened with change to description

On the Mar. 30 call, we agreed to open issue 190 with the following change to the description:
The sentances:
  “With the exception of "bpel:joinFailure", *all* of these situations represent modeling errors that cannot be dealt with by the business process itself in a meaningful way. This behavior becomes even more questionable for catchAll handlers that try to deal with multiple application faults and unexpectedly encounter a standard fault.”

Are replaced with:

“There exist BPEL processes that would not want to handle BPEL system faults and would like to be able to indicate that on the process definition.”

I've received email from Tony who heard of this change and he's assured me he will be able to make the appropriate change in the issues list.
As always, we appreciate his and Peter's excellent help!

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709