Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 199 - Proposal for Vote (Message Variable NamingScheme)

Hi,

I think there are two things to be added to the specification.

1. Restriction on variable name.
2. Definition of the semantics of $variable.part.

As for 1, I propose the following:

In: "9.2. Variables" of the specification draft (27FEB2005)
After: "The name of a variable should be unique within its own scope."
Insert: "The name must not contain a comma (".")."

As for 2, I think it should be an essential part of Issue 103
resolution rather than that of 199. In my opinion, Issue 199 serves
as input to the writer(s) of the final resolution of 103 by picking
"." as the separator between a variable and a part.

Yuzo Fujishima
NEC Corporation