Subject: Please vote on the F2F meeting attendance ballot

I got cut off just as the meeting was ending, and before I could
register an impassioned (yet doomed) plea to vote on meeting attendance
at the F2F.  If you're waiting until you're sure, just vote your
probabilities - you can change your vote later, and it's non-binding
anyway.  I'm assuming about 25 in attendance, and I want to make sure
that my assumptions are correct.  Or we could end up cramped...

Also, any special dietary needs or other requests, please send to me
directly.

Thanks
Danny