Subject: Issue 6.2 - An appropriate extension

The mechanisms in this proposal are experimental. By which I mean that
they are not mechanisms that have been widely used in existing business
process languages and with which the business process community has
experience. I would respectfully suggest that it would be more
appropriate for this proposal to be made into an extension to BPEL
rather than as a core part of the normative BPEL specification. Let the
community first experiment with these features, gain experience, gain
confidence and then we can look to standardize them. Please keep in
mind, that standardizing these features at a future date does not
require a full revision of the BPEL standard. The features can be
standardized as an extension.