Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 99 - Updated proposal for vote

Why do we limit exit to executable processes? When did we agree to that?
I honestly don't remember. I don't see a good reason to exclude exit
from abstract processes since this would negate the ability to use
abstract processes as templates which was a required use case in our
compromise on 82.

Otherwise I'm happy with this text.

	Thanks,

		Yaron