Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 157 - Proposal For Vote

In other words, what I would like to see is a note like the following
being added to the 157 proposal under the From-Spec and To-Spec tables:

"As far as copy is concerned, the behavior of partnerLink="ncname"
endpointReference="myRole|partnerRole" is equivalent to a
variable="ncname" of ComplexType bpws:service-ref".