Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 157 - Proposal For Vote

I wouldn't rule out that we closed issue 48 because the scope was a bit
more generic, and from the issue list, apparently because 13 solves the
problem. So given issue 13 you can incorporate XSLT into BPEL as a
proprietary extension.

The problem we're facing is how to handle simple assignments as a
normalized part of the spec, which 48/13 do not cover. I, for one, am
not interested in re-inventing the wheel, so in this particular context
I have no problem revisiting issue 48 or resolving this as part of issue
157, whichever is more convenient.

Assaf

Danny van der Rijn wrote:

> What you're proposing, Satish, sounds like Issue 48, which was
> rejected in April of 2004.  I'd be happy to revisit it, but I'm not
> sure how others feel.
>
> Danny
>
> Satish Thatte wrote:
>
>> Wonderful.  I didn't see this mail before sending mine.
>>
>> +1
>>
>> ________________________________

begin:vcard
fn:Assaf Arkin
n:Arkin;Assaf
org:Intalio
adr;dom:;;1000 Bridge Parkway Ste 210;Redwood City;CA;94065
email;internet:arkin@intalio.com
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:(650) 596-1800
x-mozilla-html:TRUE