Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 157 - Proposal For Vote

I don't see any of Alex's issues as being show stoppers.

Yes, XSLT is a replace. So what? A dump implementation will be expensive
and a smart implementation will be cheap. What else is new?

As for the vote, the group agreed to keep assign and copy semantics, I
would argue that XSLT provides those copy semantics so I don't see this
action as violating the word or spirit of the motion.

Using XSLT would drastically simplify the specification, allow us to
avoid re-inventing a whole stack of wheels, provide all the
functionality we wanted from copy and resolve issue 11. Using XSLT seems
like a winner to me.

		Yaron