Subject: RE: [wsbpel] RE: Issue - 207 - Revised description

I agree but can't think of a pithy alternative just now ;-)

In any case we should open an issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yaron Y. Goland [mailto:ygoland@bea.com]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 3:15 PM
To: Satish Thatte
Cc: Furniss, Peter; wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

I think of the <compensate/> activity as meaning "call the default
compensation handler for the enclosing scope" where as I view
<compensate scope="..."/> as meaning "call the compensation handler for
the named child scope."

The semantics are indeed different and a name change would seem called
for.

		Yaron

--------