Subject: Issue - 180 - Proposal For Vote

I propose that we close the issue with no change.

This proposal began life as an attempt to enforce BPEL 1.1's implicit
fault semantics which required that one fault name match to one fault
type. But with the resolution to 185 we have explicitly stated that we
support fault overloading. Therefore the motivation for this issue is
gone and we should just close it.