Subject: RE: Issue 96.1 considered extremely useful

I want to reiterate my opposition to adopting 96.1 because it is either
a very special case of a feature (opaque correlation) that we have
already decided against adding, or it is an authorization feature that
is out of scope.  See below for more detailed explanations.

Satish

-----Original Message-----
From: Satish Thatte
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 3:00 PM
To: ygoland@bea.com
Cc: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

Yaron, I am talking about how you interpret the non-delivery of the
message.

If a message is NOT correlated it never shows up at your doorstep.  If a
message IS correlated then you need another reason to reject it.  Thus
96.1 must be interpreted as a correlation extension, in which case
non-delivery  is in the first camp, or authorization, in which case it
is in the second.  I see no escape from this conclusion.