Subject: [wsbpel] Issue 157 conference call

I have scheduled the conference call for our meeting on Issue 157 as follows:

Date/Time:        June 17, 2005, 0800 PDT - 1100 EDT - 1600 GMT - 1700 CET
Meeting ID:        100157
Password:        600347

MeetingPlace Phone Numbers:
International: +1-408-536-9900
Toll-Free(US & Canada): 877-220-5439

I have 20 slots alloted to this call. I need for everyone who intends to join the call to confirm as such with me before 0700 PDT/1000 EDT/1500 GMT/1600 CET, so I can allot more slots as needed. Everyone who has emailed me to date regarding this (you know who you are :-)) does not have to confirm a second time.

If any of our international callers have to make other arrangements for joining the call, please let me know prior to the call so I can accommodate you accordingly.
--
Charlton Barreto
P 1.408.536.4496