Subject: Re: Fw: [wsbpel] Issue - 157 - conf call brief recap ... and carryforward ...

Hi Alex,

So it looks like the table you have reduces to the diagonal,and the rest are just short-hand of using 'text()' (in the case of XPath. Otherwise whatever the equivalent thing is .. ). AII doesn't need to show up on the 'basic' table because it's really just selecting the AII and then doing'text()'.

Src\Dest

EII

TII

EII

Replace (except name)

TII

Replace

  Makes your original table reduce to pointing at the above cells (in italics, we just show the usage of 'text()' to undo the shortcut ):

Src\Dest

EII

AII

TII

EII with
Complex-Content

EII/EII

EII with
Simple-Content

EII/EII

TII/TII

From
EII/text()
AII/text()

TII/TII

From

EII/text()

AII

TII/TII

From AII/text()
EII/text()

I/TII

From
AII/text()
AII/text()

TII/TII

From

AII/text()

TII

TII/TII

EII/text()

TII/TII

AII/text()

Replace

If this is the case, do we really need all these entries ? Are they helping that much or just adding clutter ?

Note that I haven't addressed substitution groups here .. just trying to look closely at your table as you asked :)

Regards,
Rania